|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
gap personnel are currently partnering an international manufacturing company based in Exeter and are recruiting for warehouse operatives with picking and packing experience starting asap on a temporary ongoing basis.
Working within the warehouse you will be bulk picking and packing area will be responsible for:
- Packing, labelling and re-boxing of products
- Order picking in bulk and individual quantities
- Ability to assist in loading & unloading containers of un-palletised stock
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
You have the below shift pattern:
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (early finish Friday 3.30pm)
The pay rate for the role is:
- £8.72ph basic hours
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides access to car park, canteen, vending machines, a fun & friendly atmosphere and early finishes.