gap personnel are currently recruiting candidates for 2x Warehouse Operatives for a temporary ongoing position based in North Tawton, Devon - immediate starts available
As a warehouse operative you will be in a fast-paced distribution environment, your duties will include:
- Replenishing stock, while following best practice, processes and techniques.
- Using a hand scanner to ensure the accurate pick
- Assisting with packing and wrapping to required standards.
- Preparing packages and any other warehouse jobs as required.
- Understanding stock rotation.
- Following safety procedures
Experience in a warehouse environment isn’t essential as full training will be provided, a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed weekly hours with overtime available.
- Long-term and temp-perm work opportunities.
- Weekly wages by gap personnel.
- Training and support.
The available shifts:
- Shift 1 - Monday & Tuesday 13:00-01:00 and Wednesday & Thursday 13:00-22:00
- Shift 2 - Monday & Tuesday 10:00-20:00. Wednesday & Thursday 12:00-21:00 and Friday 12:00-19:00
£8.72 per hour
To apply for this job, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with gap personnel Exeter by calling us on 01392 273665