|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Skok|
gap personnel Bristol (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for warehouse pick packers in a chilled environment for an ongoing work on the outskirts of Bristol / Portbury with inductions taking place Wednesday and Thursday.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
2 shift pattenrs available- booked daily;
Shift 1 - AM - 08:00-16:30
Shift 2 - PM - 14:00-22:30
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.