16 x WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED / IMMEDIATE START / TRANSPORT FROM PLYMOUTH PROVIDED
gap personnel are currently are recruiting for 16 warehouse operatives with picking and packing experience to start immediately on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is located in Clyst Honiton with accessible public transport links if travelling from Exeter, or there is a heavily subsidised bus provided each day if travelling from Plymouth.
Call – 01392 273665 / WhatsApp – 07714755117 / Email CV – email@example.com
Working within the warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items and ensuring they are packaged securely
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
You have a choice of 2 shifts:
- Day Shift, Monday to Friday, 4.30am – 2pm
- Night Shift, Monday to Friday, 7am – 3pm
The pay rate for these roles are:
- Day Shift, £9.70 per hour
- Night Shift, £10.70 per hour
This is an ongoing temporary assignment. To be considered for the role you will need to complete an online registration and have all relevant documents to prove that you are eligible to work within the UK.
If travelling from Plymouth there will be a daily bus with a heavily subsidised travel fare and will depart each day from Theatre Royal, Plymouth.