gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a market leading suppler of products to major national retailers.
The client is based in Severn Beach so due to the warehouse location and working times own transport would be ideal.
Due to continued growth, the client is looking to expand their operation and therefore increase their warehouse operatives in order to meet their customer demands.
Working within the warehouse gives you working variety to your daily job, You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Picking, build & wrap customer orders – Both Smaller orders and bulk orders
- Working to productivity targets
- General warehouse duties as is required
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Previous Pick/Pack experience
Additional Site Benefits:
- Free, secure parking
- Kitchen & shower facilities
Working hours are:
Monday to Friday on rotational shifts 6-14:30 & 13:30-22
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call - 0117 911 7111
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.