|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.72-£10.69+£20 bonus after 40h|
We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives in Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL. Immediate start.
Working in a fast-paced warehouse, you'll be responsible for...
- packing light stock and labeling items.
- printing off pick sheets or collecting pick sheets from the Supervisor’s office. You'll locate the stock aisle, pick the correct stock, use a hand-held scanner to scan the item barcode and pack the item. Once all items are picked, you'll then required to send the stock items to the despatch area ready for distribution.
You'll receive full training however due to the nature of work and fast-paced environment, we are ideally looking for candidates who have previous warehouse or equivariant experience.
Working hours are:
Various shifts available including days, nights and weekends. Please call for more information.
- £8.72 per hour - AM/PM shift- Monday To Friday
- £10 per hour -AM/PM-Saturday-Sunday
- £10.69 per hour Night Shift
- £13.08 Overtime
- Attendance bonus of £20 after completing 40 hours each week
- Pay rate is up to £447 per week
What's in it for you?
- Working at our prestigious client's fantastic warehouse in Rushden (with music and a friendly environment!)
- A temporary ongoing position with permanent opportunities after 12 weeks for the right candidates
- No tough targets and a buddy system to support you in training
- Free on-site parking
- 2 x canteens
- 1 x canteen serving hot food 7am to 2pm
- Continuous training
- Potential for promotion to Team Leader/Supervisor within the company
You'll need to be prepared to:
- wear the company uniform, PPE - including safety shoes and high viz clothing - and an ID badge at all times
- apply for a Standard Disclosure prior to employment
- This site has limited public transport access and the closest bus stop is a 7-10min walk with a limited timetable
- Hours of work will be dependent on shift and based on requirements to meet customer demand
- All rates are paid in accordance with the National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
For more information or to apply please:
- Click the "apply now" button in the top right-hand corner or;
- Send a text on WhatsApp to 07828 226 308 with "RUSHDEN NIGHT" and your full name and phone number or;
- Call gap personnel's National Recruitment Centre on 0333 344 6977 / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel is operating as an employment business.