|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED / TEMP to PERM contracts
To Apply: Email CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL our office 01392 273665
Reference for this role - TEMP TO PERM WAREHOUSE BRIDGWATER
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES for temporary to permanent assignments in Bridgwater, TA6 6 area with immediate starts.
The site will provide you with a great insight into the warehouse environment where you will join a business classed as essential business and provide the UK with a next day delivery service.
As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Handballing from containers and placing items onto a conveyor belt
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
*Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
We have the following shift pattern available & pay rates
- PM shifts - Any 5 days between Monday and Saturday, 12pm to 8pm or 2pm to 10pm, £9.15ph
- AM shifts - Monday to Friday, 5am to 11am, £9.15ph
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.