|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE REQUIRED / NIGHT SHIFT / EXETER
gap personnel are currently are recruiting for a warehouse operative based in Exeter starting on the 20th April (or sooner).
You will work on a shift pattern 6 nights on, 6 nights off, 22:30pm to 07:00am
Working within the warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items and ensuring they are packaged securely
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
Please note: this is a physically demanding role, and will involve manual handling throughout the shift.
The pay rate for the role is:
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with gap personnel Exeter by calling us on 01392 273665 / emailing email@example.com
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.