|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative or Fork Lift Truck Driver looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a genuine market leader within Temperature Controlled Warehousing and Logistics ?
Hawk 3 is proud to be working in partnership with Agro Merchants Group, supporting its operation based in Whitchurch, Shropshire with the recruitment of a number of Warehouse Operative positions during an extended period of continued growth.
Founded in 2013 AGRO Merchants Group currently owns and operates over 7.7 million cubic meters of temperature-controlled warehouse and distribution space in the U.S, UK, Austria, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Australia, Brazil, Chile and the Netherlands.
- Location: SY13 1LJ
- Hours of work: Days and Nights across a number of shift patterns including 4 on 4 off, 5 from 7 and 4 from 7
- Salary: Good competitive salary on offer plus paid overtime available
- Working to ensure smooth running of warehouse.
- Maintaining general warehouse operating procedure such as; good housekeeping, stock rotation, labelling, daily machinery maintenance, correctly completing all company paperwork etc.
- Ensuring stock is kept in allocated locations, or advising when changes are made.
- Following accurate picking / booking in procedures.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, accuracy and precision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as using own initiative.
- Personal Development
- Onsite parking