WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - CASTLE CARY - £9.73ph (£18,973pa)- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for Morning Warehouse Operatives based in Castle Cary, Somerset BA7 working Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 3.30pm or 11am - 7pm
Our client is a market leader within the UK across the veterinary industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to increase their warehouse teams.
The role is offering a temp to perm position to those who are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment. The starting salary is £9.73 per hour with overtime available over 37.5 hours. Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
The warehouse department offers a wide range of duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Picking and packing of singular and multiple items
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
Additional Site Benefits:
- Life Insurance 6x annual salary
- Pension 4% and company match 4%
- Healthshield cash plan level 1 free
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
To apply for the WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE position click APPLY and ensure your CV attached has up-to-date contact details
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.