|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / SEVERN BEACH / £9.40ph - £10.40ph
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work within an ambient, chilled and freezer warehouses based in Severn Beach, Bristol BS35
Our client is a market leader within the fresh and frozen food sector and offers superb benefits, ongoing training and permanent opportunities after 12 week. Working within the warehouse you will be provided training to operate the sites fleet of LLOP’s and be provided with routes to ensure that you can pick multiple items at the quickest possible route. The site operates across a 7 day period with 5 days out of 7 required to work with the choice of 3 shifts!
The warehouse department offers a wide range of duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Picking and packing of singular and multiple items
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
- Pock targets of 250 cases per hour / 1600 cases per shift
Shifts & pay rate available:
- 6am – 2pm - £9.40 per hour
- 2pm – 10pm - £10.40 per hour
- 10pm – 6am - £10.40 per hour
Additional Site Benefits:
- All breaks paid for!
- Overtime readily available
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks (up to 15%)
- Holiday increase after 12 weeks – ranging between 24 and 30 days
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
If you would like to apply for the WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE position, click 'APPLY NOW'
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.