|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITIES - MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8AM - 5PM
gap personnel Bristol are currently partnering Nisbets PLC with their recruitment and currently have 9 day shift Warehouse Operative positions available with immediate starts. As a Warehouse Operative you will be based at their flagship warehouse based in Avonmouth, Bristol which offer superb additional site benefits.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Pick packing of products
- Using IT software to complete booking
- Use pump trucks
- Labelling products
- Quality checking for despatch
Nisbets pride themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- Staff discount in a hot serve canteen
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
- Permanent opportunities available to those showing a commitment to their job role.
All shifts are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Basic pay rate of £9.70ph with overtime available +40 hours paid at time and half
This is a temporary ongoing position with gap operating as a recruitment business.
To apply for the Warehouse Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button