|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are looking for warehouse operatives to join despatch team at one of our clients in Clitheroe!
This is a full-time position working Monday – Thursday 8.15am – 4.45pm and Friday 8.15am – 3.10pm with the opportunity of overtime being available 2 hours daily and weekends 8.00am – 4.00pm, as business requires.
Hourly rate: £8.91
Successful candidate will be involved but not limited to picking and packing products to meet specifications and ensure they items are despatched on time. Scan and pick merchandise for orders, identify damaged or incorrect labelling of product and notify Supervisor, working to targets and processing returns
Skills and experience required:
• Ideally have previous warehouse experience
• Must be numerate and literate
• Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• Able to work as part of a team or on your own
• Able to use IT equipment as part of daily activities (Handheld Devices)
• Able to carry out manual handling activities - e.g., lifting and moving boxes/products
• Motivated and hardworking
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job