|Contact Name:||Maria Thorne|
Gap personnel are proud to be working together with a packaging manufacturing brand based in Ledbury. Due to growth, our client are looking to recruit a warehouse operatives for their facility based in Ledbury.
We are currently looking for production and warehouse operatives to start ASAP on an on-going, temporary basis.
For successful, motivated and hardworking candidates a permanent contract will be offered.
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct.
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations.
- Maintaining highest possible standards at all times.
- Wrapping & Packing products
- Quality control
- Carrying out general warehousing duties.
Successful candidates will have experience working in production and will be willing to learn and develop skills. Willingness to work as part of the team is essential. Full Training is provided.
Hours of work:
Rotating Shift Rota: 0700-1900/1900-0700
2 day shifts - 2 days off – 3 days shifts – 2 days off – 2 night shifts – 3 days off.
Week 1 – 60 hours / week 2 – 24 hours
Hourly Pay rate: £10.20
For an opportunity to work within a globally recognised business, please call 01452 302852 and ask to speak to Maria . Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org