gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are pleased to offer this permanent opportunity for our client based in Quedgeley.
Our client is a huge cosmetics business with ambitious growth plans. During this growth, they seek an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team.
- Picking orders.
- Packing orders for dispatch using scanners.
- Booking stock in.
- Loading and unloading lorries.
- Replenishing stock into picking locations.
- Good attitude.
- Good team player.
- Willing to learn.
- Bendi Forklift Licence (Desirable)
- Accuracy in work and good problem solver.
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Hard working and reliable.
Salary: £18,500-£19,500 depending on experience. (£10.00 p/h)
Hours of work: 0800 - 1600, Monday - Friday (35h per week )
Experience: 2-3 years within a Warehouse environment.
There are not many opportunities like this out in the market and our client is looking to fill this position immediately. If you're available immediately and interested then please apply by sending us your CV or by calling 01452 302852