|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £11.52|
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on a NIGHT SHIFT for a UK supplier of inspirational bathroom furniture based in Portbury, Bristol.
Due to continued growth, the client is in need for Warehouse Operatives, who will support the business needs and meet their customer increasing demands.
You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Assisting in the unloading of vehicles
- Ensuring goods are palletised in an agreed manner, wrapped to ensure that the goods are safe, and moving into warehouse for storage
- Incoming goods checked off and relevant paperwork completed
- Replenishment of pick locations from bulk stock, which is to include some Fork Lift Truck work, but mainly manual moving of goods from pallets onto pick shelves, ensuring that all stock is put in the correct location
- Order picking, packing and dispatching
Previous Warehouse experience would be desirable, however a full training is provided.
Additional Site Benefits:
- Free, secure parking
- Kitchen facilities
Working hours are:
Night shift - Sunday to Thursday 10.00pm - 6.00am
Hourly rate is £11.00 per hour rising to £11.52 per hour after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary to permanent position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for the WarehouseOperative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / call 0117 9117111
Applications must be received by 20th November 2020.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.