|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES WANTED - EARN UP TO £450 PER WEEK
gap personnel Bristol are currently partnering Nisbets PLC with their recruitment and currently have 30 night warehouse operatives positions available with immediate starts. As a night warehouse operative you will be based at their flagship warehouse based in Avonmouth, Bristol with superb additional site benefits.
As a warehouse operative you will be joining a large workforce that are supplying directly to the hospitality industry. The roles within the warehouse are varied and full training will be provided.
As a night warehouse operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
• Pick packing of products
• Use of hand scanners
• Labelling products
• Stock replenishment
• Quality checking for despatch
Nisbets pride themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
• On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
• Staff discount in hot serve canteen
• Shower facilities and staff lockers
• Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
• Recognition for going above and beyond
• Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
• Sunday to Thursday 9pm to 5.45am
• Basic pay rate of £11.13 per hour
• Overtime available +40 hours
This is a temporary ongoing position.
To apply for the Warehouse Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button email your CV direct to email@example.com