|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£10.64 - £10.91 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jack Littleton|
Gap personnel is recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a company based in the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds - Immediate start.
Warehouse Operatives / Bury St Edmunds Area / Monday - Friday / 22:00 - 6:00 /£10.64 - £10.91 per hour
Our client is a Logistic and Warehouse Centre supporting diverse businesses worldwide. It is a place where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work and now they are looking for new colleagues to join their team.
Duties for the Warehouse Operative:
· Unload and check goods in.
· Allocate goods across the warehouse.
· Loading deliveries
· Undertake other duties as may be required.
· Adhere and follow to the H&S rules onsite.
· Keep warehouse tidy.
· Numeracy and literacy Skills
· Flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude.
What’s in it for you?
· Guaranteed weekly hours with overtime possibilities.
· Training and support
· Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday, 22:00 - 6:00 (30 minute break)
Pay rate: £10.64 - £10.91 per hour
To apply for this role, please:
• submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
• get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - firstname.lastname@example.org /
• Call 01603 767 617,
• Text / WhatsApp “IP28WHONIGHT”- 07557954806