Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting for Warehouse/Packing Operatives for large contract packaging and production company in Chorley, Buckshaw Village, PR6.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of a warehouse/packing operative will include: packing, re-parking, labelling, moving stock around, returns, boxing, palletising.
Working hours are: Sunday till thursday night from 10pm till 6am at £9.21/h, after 12 weeks going up to £9.60/h
- After 12 weeks’ pay increase to £8.60/h till 6pm, after 6pm £9.60/h
- Chance of be nominated for employee of the month and winning £25 voucher to spend
- Full canteen facility with TV, coffee machine, hot water, microwaves and breakfast bar.
Onsite facilities are provided with canteens and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term with possibility to be offered a full time contract.
Experience is desirable.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.60 to £9.60 /hour