We are looking for 5 warehouse picker packers to work at a busy manufacturing company based in Canvey Island.
The company are a large window and door manufacturers and are looking for non production operatives to help with deliveries and general warehouse duty's such as picking items for delivery.
The right candidate will be able:
• To accurately pick stock items,
• To keep control of all stock parts,
• To be responsible for the goods in / out
• To assist with regular stock checks when required,
• To adequately package all orders for safe delivery to the customer,
• Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times,
• To support team members with other tasks as and when required,
• To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Experience with working in a warehouse in a similar role is desirable but not required. The role will involve some heavy lifting and overtime.
Shifts are Monday to Friday 0600-1430.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 candidates for this role based in Southend.
Please call 01702 987900 or apply through the website or by sending your CV to email@example.com