WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - £12.50ph – IMMEDIATE START – AVONMOUTH
gap personnel Bristol, are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working within the warehouse team ensuring that all pallets are packed correctly as per customer specification, products are quality checked and orders are distributed within correct timescales.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager your duties will included:
- Sorting pallets ready to be dispatched
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all pallets are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
The ideal candidate:
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial, however not essential as full training will be provided
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- £12.50 per hour average - working rotational shifts depending on the needs of the business: 8am-4pm, 6am-3pm, 2pm-10pm
- Overtime readily available at £18.75 per hour
- Up to £500 Attendance bonus payable Thursday 22nd December
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within warehouse?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?