|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are looking for motivated and hardworking people to join Returns Department for our client in Clitheroe
The role would involve handling Parcels returned from customers, entering Data onto the PC, representing garments to a company agreed standard.
Full training will be given!
Shift: Monday – Thursday 8.15am – 4.45pm and Friday 8.15am – 3.10pm = 38.42hrs.
Pay rate: £8.91 per hour
Skills and experience required:
• Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
• Must be numerate and literate
• Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• Able to work as part of a team or on your own
• Able to use IT equipment as part of daily activities (PC, Handheld Devices)
• Able to carry out manual handling activities - e.g., lifting and moving boxes/products
Please contact our office on 01254915000 if you are interested!
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job