gap personnel are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work at our customers state of the art warehouse based in St Neots for our client Hotel Chocolat. This role requires successful candidates to pick and pack high value confectionary orders, and you will therefore be expected to demonstrate a positive & trustworthy attitude.
Location: St Neots (PE19 area)
Job Role: Warehouse Operative / Order Pickers
Pay rate: £9.31
Overtime : £11.64
Rotational Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm Shift Rotational – Mon – Fri
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
- 12-14 degrees environment
- general warehouse duties, packing chocolate products
- adhere to health and safety (it is not accepted to wear: nail varnish, distressed looking jeans, dresses/skirts, jewellery)
*experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment is advantageous although not essential as training and guidance will be given.
- Guaranteed weekly hours with potential overtime available
- COVID secure site
- Discount shop onsite
- Training & support
- Excellent site facilities
- Free on-site parking
Closing date for applications is 29th March 2021.
To register your interest, for more information or to apply you can:
-call us: 0333 344 6977 (you can reach us Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00)
-send a text to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with “St Neots Warehouse Op, your name, surname, phone number”