|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Wojciechowska|
Warehouse Supervisor required.
Three-month trial period in the role of Warehouse Operative.
My client is one of the largest privately owned parcel carrier in the UK. Due to recent growth they are looking for a Warehouse Operative with a current in date COUNTERBALANCE LICENCE who want to progress to Warehouse Supervisor role in the future.
- Forklift operation in our warehouse, loading and unloading lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials,
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or damages.
- Providing feedback on processes and any highlighting any issues or concerns.
- Being first point of contact for warehouse staff
The successful candidate:
- must have previous supervisory experience gained in a similar fast-paced environment
- must have the ability to multitask and to proactively organise staffing levels to ensure deadlines are met
- will have to demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft office
- will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as the role will involve communication both internally and externally across all levels of business
Shifts are as follows: Tuesday to Saturday 13:00-21:30
Permanent position available with increased responsibilities and increased pay after successfully completed first 12 weeks.
Please apply with your CV through this job site.