|Salary:||£11.00 - £11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Flint area. Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £11.00 - £11.50 per hour
- 08:00 – 17:45 Monday – Thursday
- 08:00 – 13:00 – Friday
- Inspect goods inwards deliveries
- Use Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Read and interpret delivery and despatch notes
- Computer literacy & competent use of Excel
- Complete paperwork accurately & neatly
- Courteous & positive attitude towards all colleagues & external contacts
- A good record of attendance & timekeeping
- Flexible/adaptable approach to varied duties
- A current counterbalance forklift truck licence
- Experience of loading & off-loading vehicles
- Experience in a FMCG production & despatch environment is essential.
- The ability to work unsupervised in the warehouse.
To apply for this vacancy or find out more information, please choose from the below
- Send your updated CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
- Call our office on 013527 62213
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.