|Salary:||£8.91 - £9.20|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting Warehouse Operative/Parcel Sorters for our prestigious Client
This role is an immediate start vacancy.
About the role:
As a Warehouse operative/parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery.
- Putting away stock in the correct locations.
- Picking parcels off pick sheets
- Recording and reporting faults.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Support colleagues as required.
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Candidates must be physically fit as the job is fast paced and will involve lifting.
- Previous experience in parcel sorting is not necessary.
- You need to be able to commit to working 6 days a week on one of the below shift patterns
- All candidates must have an induction prior to their first shift.
Pay rates and shifts:
Days: Sunday 4am - 12pm (occasionally earlier start)
Twilight: Sunday to Friday – 3pm – 10pm (occasionally earlier start)
Nights: Sunday - Friday 10pm – finish ( between 7am – 9am)
£8.91 – £9.20 per hour
- On site car park
- Gap Pension
To apply please upload your CV, or contact our branch directly on 01443 843499 or Cardiff@gap-personnel.com
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business