IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE / 4PM-8PM 20 HOURS PER WEEK / WAREHOUSING*
Do you have experience of working within a fast-paced warehousing environment? Happy with a minimum of 20 hours of work per week with the potential of more hours during busy periods? We’d love to hear from you! Our client is a global Warehousing & Logistics company who have recently refurbished their warehouse … want to know more? Call Amy on 01352 762213!
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our esteemed client based in the Ellesmere Port area. We’re currently recruiting for 3 x Warehouse Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
- 20 Hours Per Week / Mon – Fri (4pm – 8pm)
- £8.55 per hour (4pm-7pm) / £10.85 per hour (7pm onwards)
- Packing of parcels into the correct compartments
- Unloading packages from moving conveyor belt
- Stacking packages into cages and loading onto vehicles ready for delivery
- Working as part of a team but also using own initiative
- Manually moving of parcels around of the warehouse
- Packing or Warehousing experience
- Comfortable in working within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure to ensure deadlines / targets are met
- Recent experience of working within a Warehousing position
- Successful candidates must apply for a DBS Check within a week of employment
- When applying for this position, please ensure you provide your most recent 5 years of employment history along with 2 references from previous employers
Do you have the relevant experience for this role? Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.