|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £8.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dean|
Our client based in the Wrexham area, a leading online distributor, is currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
This is a temporary position for 12 weeks with gap Personnel and you will then be transferred across to permanent employment with the company.
Duties to Include;
- Following pick lists and using a trolley to order pick on foot in a very large warehouse;
- Bringing back completed orders to the consolidation area, ready for dispatch;
- Wrapping and Labelling of finished pallets;
- Using a hand scanner to record the completed orders;
- Unloading new stock from containers into put-away areas.
- Will have a passion for warehousing and take pride in working for a well-establish local business;
- Will be punctual and have a good attendance record in previous employment;
- Will be willing to go the extra mile for the employer when required e.g.. coming in early / staying late if business critical;
- Will ideally have access to their own transport due to the shift times;
- 6am-2:30pm / 2:30pm-11pm Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday