|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Location: Avonmouth, BS11
Job Role: Warehouse Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 3.00pm-12.00am
Hourly Salary: £11.50ph
Overtime: 40+ hours – £18.75
Role Type: Temporary ongoing
gap personnel Bristol, in partnership with the UK’s leading catering company Nisbets, currently have morning shift vacancies for Warehouse Operatives based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11. As a warehouse operative you will join one of their teams across 4 sites in Avonmouth where you will become a key and valued member ensuring that items are picked, packed and dispatched correctly.
Since the end of the pandemic, the UK catering and hospitality industry has continued to grow with Nisbets seeing increased orders into 2022. The role of the warehouse operative is fundamental to the success of the business, whilst Nisbets products cover everything from refrigeration to pastry, cooking machines to knives, and everything in between.
Whilst experience can be a benefit, the sites offer full training for the role with options for full time career opportunities to those that demonstrate a good work ethic – Nisbets successfully transferred 60+ employees to permanent contracts from temporary contracts in 2021.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Pick packing of products
- Use of hand scanners
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for despatch
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Staff discount in hot serve canteen
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Refer a Friend - £100
- Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Free VNA training available
Nisbets is passionate about its people and its customers, and their values ensure everyone plays their part in ensuring Nisbets is a great place to work and to do business with;
- Customer Passion – customers rely on us for choice, timely delivery and competitive pricing and for being easy to do business with
- Working together – We succeed by embracing diversity, developing experts and by being highly collaborative
- Authenticity -we build trust with our customers, suppliers and colleagues through responsible actions, honest dialogue and by doing what we say
- Agility - We lead the business with relentless curiosity, commercial intensity and pace, and apply rigour and discipline to everything we do
- Accountability – We empower each other and take personal ownership for our actions and results
Click APPLY now if you want to apply for this job role. One of our dedicated account managers will give you a call and look to book your appointment to complete your online registration.