|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operative for one our well-established client based in Clitheroe
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative on the afternoon / backshift who will mainly be working as a Goods In Receipt Operator, but when not doing this, working in other areas of the warehouse. The candidate must be FLT trained which includes counterbalance and Bendi / Flexi and also PPT trained and have valid / in date licences. Previous, proven warehouse experience in similar role is essential (at least 1 year). The role will require input data into the unique warehousing system, read and understand standard operation procedures and health and safety procedures
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Clitheroe
Salary: starting rate will be £9.74 which will go up to £10.07 after 6 months and successful training on client’s internal processes
Shifts: afternoon / backshift: 14.30 – 23.00 (the finish time does vary).
- Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets.
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- General PC skills required to work on client’s warehouse booking in diary
- Must be able to communicate in English – via email, telephone, face to face
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.