Gap personnel is recruiting for Warehouse Operative with counterbalance FLT licence for a company based in the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds - Immediate start.
WWarehouse Operative with counterbalance FLT licence/ Bury St Edmunds Area / Sunday - Thursday /22:00 - 6:30 /£10.37ph to £10.64ph
Our client is a Logistic and Warehouse Centre supporting diverse businesses worldwide. It is a place where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work and now they are looking for new colleagues to join their team.
Duties for the Warehouse operative with FLT licence will include:
· Unload and check goods in.
· Allocate goods across the warehouse.
· Loading deliveries
· Undertake other duties as may be required.
· Adhere and follow to the H&S rules onsite.
· Keep warehouse tidy.
· Valid FLT Driving Licence
· Numeracy and literacy Skills
· Flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude.
What’s in it for you?
· Guaranteed weekly hours with overtime possibilities.
· Training and support
· Sunday to Thursday
The hours are 40 hours per week
Various shifts available
Pay rate: £9.25 p/h to £10.64 p/h (depending on shift)
Overtime paid X1.5 times
To apply for this role, please:
• submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
• get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - email@example.com /
• Call 01603 767 617,
• Text / WhatsApp “IP28FLT”- 07557954806