X 5 Warehouse Operatives with Counterbalance FLT license Required
We are working on behalf of a leading manufacturer of pillows, duvets and mattress protectors. Due to growth they are looking for experienced warehouse operatives with Counterbalance FLT licenses to join their ever expanding teams.
- Loading, unloading containers using Fork Lift Truck
- Manual picking
- Good housekeeping
- General warehouse duties
Shifts are as follows:
37.5 hpw - Operating 2 rotating shifts (Days and Afters) and Fixed Night shift.
- Day Shift - Monday till Friday 6am - 2pm shift
- Afternoon Shift - Monday till Friday 2pm - 10pm shift
- Night Shift - Monday till Friday 10pm - 6am shift
- Days / Afters £8.25 per hour for the first 12 weeks, then £8.54 thereafter
- Nights £9.30 per hour for the first 12 weeks, then £9.56 thereafter
This job is a temporary position and could go permanent for the right candidates.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.