|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We are currently looking for experienced warehouse operatives with MHE/FLT experience/licences
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
- Packing and helping with other warehouse duties
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
- Working within a busy environment the role entails moving products around the warehouse and yard which does include some outdoor exposure.
Monday to Friday
Pay rate £9.90 per hour
The candidate must have experience to operate FLT truck. Prior starting you will have to attend site for the an interview and site familiarisation.
To apply for this role send your CV to Wolverhampton@gap-personnel.com