|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Our client has become the leading supplier of high purity stainless steel tubes and fittings for the Semiconductor, Pharmaceuitical and Biotech Industries and is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
- Assist with stores duties such as booking in, booking out, picking, packing and despatch items when needed
- Liaise with sales team to arrange deliveries, returns and collections when needed
- Conduct goods in inspections to ensure items received are correct and in good order
- Provide high levels of communication across all departments to ensure that customer’s requirements are fully met and any queries or issues are resolved quickly to maintain high customer service levels
- To actively engage in staff meetings, training sessions and job appraisals, continuously striving to develop personally and professionally
- To comply with all policies and procedures and undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post
- To provide excellent customer service and effective support to achieve the highest standards of professional practice to meet its growth targets.
- To work as an integral member of the team, working in line with company policies and procedures.
- Experience working in a warehouse, to be able to use own initiative and work independently.
- Hold an FLT license but not essential.
- Previous experience in software - SAP but not essential
- Manual handling
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am - 1pm