We are currently recruiting for one of our prestigious clients based in Burnley for permanent warehouse operatives.
The hours of work are rotating weekly: 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
Rate of pay: £8.21 + shift allowance (up to £9.50 per hour)
Holiday entitlement: 25 days + BH
The company also offers continuous support, progression, training and development for the suitable candidates.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Operating with the understanding of SAP Warehouse Management Systems and Health and Safety Regulations
- Undertaking all required warehouse functions for example – stock take, overnights and consolidation of profiles.
- Identifying and reporting any occurring faults and errors
- Using scanners and operating a P.C
- Ensuring the quality and highest standards of picking and packing products for the customers
- Working within a team and ensuring material handling is carried out efficiently and safely
- Undertaking any additional duties, a required by the warehouse manager
A suitable candidate would:
- Be physically fit and familiar with heavy lifting duties
- Has great attention to detail and experience with visual quality checking of the product
- Great communication skills
- Has experience working within a manufacturing, busy environment
- Fantastic work ethic and enthusiastic attitude
If you would like to apply for the role and believe you are a suitable candidate please apply by sending over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01254915000