Gap Personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for Advance Warehouse Operatives to join our market leading FMCG client based in Milton Keynes. Please note that you must have a valid FLT licence to be considered for this role.
• Effective operation of FLT equipment and palletisers.
• Cleaning and basic maintenance of FLT equipment and palletisers to agreed standards.
• Correct handling, storage of materials, whilst minimising waste.
• Operating Materials Handling Equipment in accordance with Company MHE Standards
• Supporting the delivery of KPIs - linked to Safety, Quality, People, Delivery and Cost Standards
• Management of returns process/FIFO ingredients/pallet rotation and cycle count processes and audits.
These are shift based roles, working on a 24/7 shift pattern on a 4 on 4 off basis. 2 days, followed by 2 nights, with 4 day off. (6.00am to 6.00pm / 6.00pm to 6.00am) days and nights.
The roles come with an hourly rate of £10.38, and overtime is available.
Interviews are being held immediately – please send an up-to-date CV to apply.