|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||8 - 14 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE REQUIRED / DAY & NIGHT SHIFT AVAILABLE / PATCHWAY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a warehouse operatives for one of the UK’s largest delivery companies based at their site in Patchway, Bristol BS34.
As a warehouse operative you will be working within a small, friendly team where their sole focus is on providing outstanding service to their customers. This is a great opportunity to prove you can contribute positively to the workplace, with temp to perm opportunities available. This is a physically demanding role, involving heavy lifting (up to 12kg) throughout the shift whilst adhering to all manual handling guidelines.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items and placing in correct distribution areas
- Packing items securely and reporting any defects
- Unloading and loading delivery vehicles
- Identifying damaged products and reporting accordingly
- Following strict health and safety & manual handling procedures
Working hours and pay rates:
- Shift 1 – Monday to Friday, 4pm – 12am
- Shift 2 – Monday to Friday, 12am – 8pm
- Overtime available in line with requirements
- £8.91 per hour to £14.48 per hour
This is a temp to perm opportunity with applicants requiring to complete a DBS check.
To Apply for this role click Apply Now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org