|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Joel Madeley|
Are you looking for your next career move?
Would you like to join an employer who are known investors in people?
Do you want a genuine permanent offer of employment once you have proved yourself?
Multiple roles have become available with one of the Nations favourite employers, not only for their products and services, but because of their desire to invest in their workforce. Machine Operatives are required at their site based adjacent to East Midlands Airport just off J24 of the M1. Easily commutable by car, successful candidates will enjoy many benefits when working for this outstanding company.
Machine Operative - The Role
- Supervision off workers
- Allocating breaks ensuring production lines are covered
- Machine minding and maintenance where required
- Assessing/Implementing stops/starts on the production lines
- Writing a detailed handover about KPI and production figures
Machine Operative - The Benefits
- Annual Rota - enabling you to plan ahead for holidays etc
- Breaks are all paid
- Personal Locker and Uniform (which will be cleaned by the company)
- Onsite parking with top standard COVID-19 Measures
- Genuine Permanent offers of employment to reliable and hard working candidates
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
Machine Operative - The hours
12 Hour Rotating shifts on a 3 on 3 off basis (day/Night) E.g 3 days in, 3 off, 3 nights in, 3 off and so on
There are extra shifts available sporadically offering exceptional overtime payments
Machine Operative - The Pay
£12.06 per hour with extra shifts being paid at £16.86 as an overtime rate
- Production or Manufacturing
- Machine Operating
- Running production lines / job running
***THIS SITE IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO FACILITIES/SMOKING AREAS TO OFFER DURING WORKING HOURS***
These vacancies are offering a start date ASAP for suitable candidates. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com declaring the position you have applied for. For further information you can call us on 0115 934 7000.