gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 10 warehouse operatives for an ongoing temporary assignment based on the outskirts of Exeter starting Monday 21st September.
As a warehouse operative you will be working through ambient, chilled and refrigerated warehouses with all relevant PPE provided. Key to your success of the role is the training which you will be provided with to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Reporting directly to the Shift Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Bulk pick of items matching customer orders
- Voice pick of items through headsets in designated pick areas
- Use of LLOP trucks to complete your tasks (training provided)
- Picked items placed into correct distribution locations ready for despatch
- Wrapping, palletising and quality control checks
We have a choice of shifts (35 hours per week):
- 5 positions available for AM shift, 6:30am - 2pm, (weekends included)
- 5 positions available for PM shift, 2pm – 9.30pm, (weekends included)
This is a newly built warehouse with car park facilities, onsite canteen, subsidised food, bike sheds, easily-accessible transport links with Stagecoach bus timetables.
gap personnel can also provide you with 2 ways to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration
- Option 2 – Branch registration
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.