The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for our storage and distribution client based in Speke, Liverpool.
Applicants must have previous experience working within a warehouse or factory environment and be able to work the shifts below.
Available shifts (Monday to Friday but weekends may be available during peak)
- 0600 – 1400
- 0800 – 1700
- 1400 – 2200
- 2200 – 0600
Rate of Pay
- £7.70 up to £8.21 per hour (age dependant)
- Order picking stock using a hand-held scanner (training will be provided)
- Working on a fast-moving production line
- Packing and rework
- Handballing (unloading and loading) lorries and containers
- Heavy lifting and moving stock around the warehouse
- Keeping the work environment clean and tidy
- Other general warehouse duties.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to Liverpool@gap-personnel.com.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 0151 236 9231.
Date Posted: 01/04/2019
End Date: 01/05/2019