Role: X2 Warehouse Operatives Required - Noons
Job Term; Temporary on going with a view to going permanent after 12 weeks.
Location; Stoke ST7
Working hours; Monday-Friday 2pm - 10pm £8.63 per hour + £44.30 shift allowance for every full week completed.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stoke.
We are currently recruiting for X2 Warehouse Operatives to work in our client in Talke.
Picking and Packing Veterinary Products using a hand scanner, General Warehouse Duties including Housekeeping of working areas, Adhering to Health and Safety regulations, ensuring great attention to detail due to the nature of the product.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in using a Hand Scanner is desierable
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role due to start immediately for successful candidates with a full site tour to be completed.
To apply please call one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org