PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES - WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - CIRENCESTER - Salary of £20,080
gap personnel Swindon are currently recruiting for WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES based in Cirencester working the below shift pattern:
Our client is a leader within the UK provides complete contract electronics manufacturing solutions to customers looking to outsource all or some of their electronics design and manufacture requirements.
The role is offering a permanent position with a starting salary of £20,080 basic with overtime being available being paid at time and a half. Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
The Manufacturing Department offers a wide range of duties such as:
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Pack finished products
- Proactively engage in the continuous improvement to make efficiencies and be more productive
- Training and working within a small team
- Follow the MRB process for non-conforming parts
- Perform AQL inspection on some parts
- Ensure history card and other documentation is completed
To apply for the WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES position click APPLY and ensure your CV attached has up-to-date contact details