|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||starting 9.16 per hours|
|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Are you wanting a long term role which offers progression, courses and a career path?
Gap Personnel are hiring on behalf of a well known company which has a small branch of 15 staff working in the NG4 NETHERFIELD area of Nottingham.
Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and be prepared to work flexibly in order to respond to changing demands.
Working safely is the top priority and all applicants must be prepared to adhere to the Safe Operating Procedures, due to the small team everyone carries out different duties and pitches in as and when necessary.
- Loading and off loading vehicles using mechanical aids (training provided)
- Wrapping and securing loads for deliveries
- Using cutting machines (training provided)
- General operative duties- including maintaining a safe and clean workspace
Why work here?
- Long term role
- Options to learn and open up new opportunities - including craning and cutting machines- pay rise on completion
- Be part of a small friendly team
- The company has high retention of staff and vacancies are rare.
Hours and Pay
Rotating 6.00-14.30 and 12.00-20.30 Monday to Friday, pay starting at £9.16ph
No experience necessary however a good worth ethic and a good attitude to work is essential.
The company require the right candidate to start asap, due to the machinery and safety levels a drug and alcohol test will need to be passed as part of the induction.
To apply please call Gap Personnel Nottingham on 01159347000 or email your details through to Nottingham@gap-personnel.com subject 'NG4 role'