|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel are seeking warehouse operatives for a new site based in Annesley, Nottingham on Sherwood Business Park NG15.
Thes site is a distribution site housing many supermarket products for leading supermarket chains.
Why should I apply?
This is a brand new site and part of a large, well known distribution supplier and offers:
- A friendly work environment- no one is just a number!
- Full inductions and site tours given
- Long term roles- temp to perm at 12 weeks
- Fixed shift rota, no shift cancellations
- An onsite contact for any questions or queries
- Paid breaks after 12 weeks
- Good site facilities with inside and outside break areas
- A benefits app to log into for discounts and offers on many highstreet shops and food outlets
The Job role
This is general a general warehousing role; manual pump truck, loading, picking and shrink wrapping duties involved.
Due to the warehouse having food products it is kept at a cool temperature (not freezer or chilled) no special clothing is required although a warm jacket or thick jumper is advisable.
The Hours and Pay rates
3 on 3 off 12 hour days 6am-6pm £9.40ph
3 on 3 off 12 hour nights 6pm-6am £10.40ph
Overtime available at higher rates for additonal shifts.
Before applying please ensure you can get the Sherwood business park for 6.00am starts.
Please call 01159347000 or send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org subject / ref SHERWOOD.