Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client based in Wrexham have an increase in their order book and as a result they are looking for a further Warehouse Operator with FLT
They provide top quality products all over UK and globally and are looking for someone to have the same work ethics as them
- Responsible for managing both stock and the assembling of different types of orders for dispatch with complete product familiarisation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the put away and pick/confirm processes are followed and managed inclusive of pallet configuration.
- Ensure the highest standard of general housekeeping is monitored daily and maintained.
- Assist the Lead Warehouse in producing monthly reports and initiatives on stock volume and space utilisation.
- To operate MHE safely and efficiently in line with the Company standards, operating procedures, ensuring any incidents/accidents are managed correctly.
- To ensure that safety standards are met and maintained in all areas under your responsibility. Utilising standard health and safety systems; Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessment, COSHH Assessment, Incident/Accident reporting and Permit to work.
- Minimum of 2 year working with in a warehouse environment
- Forklift MHE qualification Reach (Essential)
- Forklift MHE qualification VNA (Desirable)
- Forklift MHE (Counterbalance) qualification attachment Clamp (Desirable)
- Good understanding of Stock control and analysis (Essential)
- The ability to work at height (Essential)
- PC literate (Essential)
- Lean practices or knowledge (Desirable)
- Be physically fit and be able to perform repeated lifting, bending and stacking tasks
- Strong communication
- Dependable and have a reliable mode of transport to commute to work
- Able to work within a teamwork
- Able to operate in a sometimes-pressurised environment working to deadlines
These hours are working 6am-6pm/6pm-6am 2days and 2 nights