|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.74 per hour|
Our client based in the Wrexham area, a leading online distributor, is currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join their team on an initial 12 week temporary contract with gap Personnel which WILL become permanent with the client on week 13.
Duties to Include:
- Following pick lists and using a trolley to order pick on foot in a very large warehouse;
- Bringing back completed orders to the consolidation area, ready for dispatch;
- Wrapping and Labelling of finished pallets;
- Using a hand scanner to record the completed orders;
- Unloading new stock from containers into put-away areas.
- Will have a passion for warehousing and take pride in working for a well-established local business;
- Will be punctual and have a good attendance record in previous employment;
- Will be willing to go the extra mile for the employer when required e.g.. coming in early / staying late if business critical;
- Will ideally have access to their own transport due to the shift times;
- 4 on 4 off Days
- 7am - 7pm Weekday and Saturday
- 10am-10pm Sunday
- £9.74 per hour
- Free Parking on Site.
- Permanent position after 12 weeks.
- Free Food and Drink Trucks regularly attend site - Pizza, Fish and Chips, Ice Blast, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs / Burgers.
- Huge opportunity to progress in a business that is growing.