|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Warehouse Packers required for our client, a luxury chocolate gift company based in St Neots.
As a warehouse packer, you will be required to complete general warehouse duties, to include:
- Working in a fast paced warehouse environment with temperatures around 12-14 degrees
- To complete the picking of customer orders and packing the chocolate items into boxes ready for distribution
- At all times you must adhere to the health and safety rules of the site
- As you are picking and packing food items, you must adhere to food standards, this means that you are unable to wear nail varnish, distressed looking jeans, dresses/skirts or shorts, and no jewellery is permitted to be worn onsite
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse or picking environment would be an advantage however full training will be provided.
The hours of work and pay rates for the shifts are as follows:
Rotating shifts working: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm - Pay Rate is £8.72 per hour
To apply for this role you can:
- please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the office on 03333446977
- please send a message to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with ''Packer Saint Neots with name, phone number and email address”