|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
Warehouse Person / Forklift Driver
gap personnel will employ a Warehouse Person with a Forklift Licence for immediate start with our client based in the outskirts of Exeter (Marsh Barton/Alphington area).
* 3 days a week (any three days Monday to Friday)
* 9am to 5pm
* £9.30ph, paid weekly
You will work on your own and will need to prioritise tasks and manage your own time and workload remaining flexible as demands change. Warehousing experience and a valid Forklift Licence are essential for this role. The applicants must be Hard-working, Honest, Responsible, and Reliable!
You will be responsible for: -
- Receiving and unloading deliveries.
- Organising the storage of bulk product, display stands and packaging material and delivering these to the picking shelves.
- Packing and shipping bulk orders to customers, varying from a few cartons, to pallets (wrapped and strapped) and the occasional container.
- Preparing display stands for dispatch which includes adding in the correct point of sale boards into the stand carton, to send out with the stock and stand base.
- Receiving returns, sorting and disposing of unwanted goods.
- General organisation of the bulk warehouse area and preparation of shelving in the picking warehouse.
- Other in-house tasks, depending on the skills of the candidate.
Please apply by submitting CV to email@example.com If you have any questions please call us in the office on 01392273665.