|Salary:||9 - 10 day|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are recruiting for Ocado for their well established site in Andover SP10. They currently have opportunities for warehouse pick and pack operatives to join their team on a temporary basis for 8 to 12 weeks from immediate effect to help support their growing demand. This client comes with excellent testimonials from previous workers and offer a competitive package.
4 Day Working week from Monday to Thursday – 2 shifts available:
- 6am to 5pm
- 7pm to 6am
Pay rates and benefits:
- Pay Rate dependant on hours worked: 6am to 10pm = £9.40 per hour / after 10pm to 6am = £10.90 per hour
- Full training provided
- Canteen available on site.
- Weekly Pay
- Immediate Start
- Free parking and local bus routes available.
- Picking and Packing Ambient products
- Use of handheld scanners
- Reworking product labels
- Manually lifting and loading items
The ideal candidate:
- No experience within warehouse because full training provided
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to learn new skills.
- Be self-motivated to hit targets.
- Good reading and written skills
- The role does involve manual handling and loading so you need to be comfortable with manual work.
If you are interested in working for Ocado in Andover please get in touch with gap personnel Swindon or click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch!