|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
Us at gap personnel are working with a big company based in Annesley (NG15) which picks, packs, and dispatches stationary products to schools and colleges!!
THIS IS SUCH AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO SEE WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES!!
We have one of the best shift patterns!
DAYS: 07:30-16:00 Monday to Friday (not too early but not too late!)
We also have a fair payrate at £9.80PH with over time at £19.60ph
Just a little bit about what the job involves…
- Picking stationary from the warehouse where you will scan them.
- Once you have scanned them, you will place them in a box which is on the trolly you are pushing around
- Working at a fast pace so you can reach the targets of picks you are set a day!
- Or you can be in the goods-in/out area
On your first day you will be buddied up with someone for a couple of days so you can be trained up.
Below are the benefits that usually aren’t common in local warehouses!!
- No shift cancellations
- This is a long-term tole with a possibility of going permanent!
- Once you’re in your in!
- It has an easy access on the bus route!
- Free parking onsite
- You get a free breakfast or lunch once a month if your targets are hit!
- Free tea, coffee, and fruit available in the canteen daily
- Free ice cream
- And fun Friday raffles with prizes every week
We hold site inductions every week where the site manager will go through health and safety with you and everything you need to know before you start, and they will take you a walk around the warehouse to familiarise yourself.
If you are interested in this role then please apply through here or call our branch on 01159347000 to book on to an induction